Skip to main content

Skincare -Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser


Hello lovies,

Since I was really small or as far back as I can recall I never liked cream/lotion. It always used to feel sticky. Especially if I go out to play whenever I got breaks at school. Now I am turning 20. My mind-set has change! I need to take care of my skin. I like in the Caribbean. So dry skin. Girl if you feel the sun where I live. You feel like you are vampire walking outside. 


I walked into Super Pharm a while ago. Not think I will buy anything, because it was my mom who wanted to get a box dye. I was walking around. I found this face wash. Then I found next to it was the charcoal mask everyone is using. I really want to try the mask but I am a chicken!! 


So then I ended up at the beauty section. Stumble upon the brushes section. I do not own a foundation brush. So I was looking for one. I found one, but could not find the price. To be honest, I do not wear makeup but when I have too like family events I try a little something. I bought a foundation a while back for my cousin wedding. Yes! I only own one foundation. 


Looking for the price, still up to this day I never saw the price tag for that brush. I saw the cutest brush ever. Like the design was amazing the brush was just screaming buy me girl! It was use for applying BB creams. Which I sometimes use. 


Then is where I was stock at crossroads. I was like buy the pretty brush or the face wash. I was like you need the face wash. You need to start your taking care of your skin journey now girl. So in the end I choose the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser.


I have been using it for more than two weeks now. I have seen improvements. I choose to use this instead of getting the charcoal mask. I considered the fact that it contained charcoal so using it every day that using a mask once was the better option. 

It has a cooling feeling after you use it. It makes your skin feel fresh and clean after every use.  It contains 6.77 FL. OZ (220mL). I really like the product. Yes! I will purchase it again. It is great for oily skin, which I have so I go like the product a lot.

The product says: That Charcoal is a common ingredient founf in nature, is known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them. The bottle informs that the product  draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than basic cleaner, purifying pores to leave your  face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth. Pores are twice as clean after just one use.

I use the product twice a day. In the morning and before bed.

No this is not sponsored nothing on the blog is.



To get a greater knowledge about the product and the brand/ company: 
 Biore
http://www.biore.com/en-us/dont-be-dirty/deep-pore-charcoal-cleanser



How to find the product click on the links:

Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Biore-Deep-Charcoal-Cleanser-Ounce/dp/B00L2BSI64?th=1 

Ulta Beauty
 http://www.ulta.com/deep-pore-charcoal-cleanser?productId=xlsImpprod6430359

Boots
 http://www.boots.com/biore-deep-pore-charcoal-cleanser-200ml-10171630

Tell me about products I should use to maintain this skincare journey I am taking. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my blog post!

Follow me on:


Whenever you follow me send me a message! So I'll know who you are :)

Whenever you need to contact me also, you can email me : lenoratt@gmail.com

I used Picmonkey for the banner picture: https://www.picmonkey.com/

Popular posts from this blog

The Bachelorette Season13 - Rachel Lindsay

This was the first Bachelorette I ever watched; well at least from begin to end. I had four favourites. In no particular order: Alex Bordyukov, Dean Unglert, Peter Kraus, and Bryan Abasolo.
I truly like Rachel; she is role model to a lot of young girls. She is an amazing person. I will take this time to congratulate her and her nice soon to be husband. I wish you both an amazing, long happy life together.
The last four were Dean Unglert, Peter Karus, Bryan Abasolo and Eric Bigger
The men listed above, she when to their home towns. Surprising the most difficult one was Dean Unglert. He had family drama and let’s face it everyone has family drama. So if that had anything to do with her decision I would not call that being fair. To be honest if Dean feeling were so true why did he go on Bachelor Paradise? Not to say anything bad about him. He is wonderful, He absolutely gorgeous. I really hope he finds the love he deserves and he live is life to the fullest!! He is so young! Boy, it'…

Goals:

Hi welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!! Welcome you beautiful, gorgeous human being.

       I am Lenora Williams. I am 19 years old; I am turning 20 in August. OMG I cannot believe that I am turning 20!I am a student at University. I am doing a double major in Biochemistry and Biology. I want to have a successful blog. I want to travel the world and help children around the world. I want to give back to world and make it somewhat better. I want to help people in any way I can. I would love to maybe go teach kids around the world. 
    I would love to have my own curly hair product line. I am a curly hair girl. I know the struggle of heat damage and getting over it. I would love to partner up with companies to see what goes on the background and how they come up with the ingredients, the labels, and the shape of the bottle. Now that would be a fun summer job! 
   I want to get a first class honours in my degree. I want to get better grades.I am going a few courses in this month a…

This is part of me, he is part of me!

You ever had a strong crush on someone! Like everything about them made you want to be with them.  I wanted him! I honestly wanted him! But then I thought he had a girlfriend so I was like whatever not going to waste my time crushing over a taken boy! I was like 15 maybe! Or maybe younger not sure! I think 14!

So I crushed on him, and we was in the same class and I never spoke to him for about a year! So within that year I found out the girl I thought he was with was in a relationship with someone else!!!! And spontaneously we became friends! Like really good friends!

Our conversations were timeless. Something about him and the type person he was made me want to know everything about him! Like we were never together, never kissed, but they was a zing between us. Some kind off force that made it feel so natural! Like he called me all those cheese names like baby, babe, babygirl , wifeey! But it felt natural! I remember one valentines we both were single and he was like you are my vale…