Skip to main content

Goals:

            Hi welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!! Welcome you beautiful, gorgeous human being.
 
       I am Lenora Williams. I am 19 years old; I am turning 20 in August. OMG I cannot believe that I am turning 20!  I am a student at University. I am doing a double major in Biochemistry and Biology.
I want to have a successful blog. I want to travel the world and help children around the world. I want to give back to world and make it somewhat better. I want to help people in any way I can. I would love to maybe go teach kids around the world. 

    I would love to have my own curly hair product line. I am a curly hair girl. I know the struggle of heat damage and getting over it. I would love to partner up with companies to see what goes on the background and how they come up with the ingredients, the labels, and the shape of the bottle.
Now that would be a fun summer job! 

   I want to get a first class honours in my degree. I want to get better grades.  I am going a few courses in this month and I want to get straight A’s. I am going to work harder from now on.  

    I want to buy a cannon camera. One my passions is photography. (Cannon if you want you can send a struggling blogger a great camera. Please) 

    One day I hope to fall in love and have a family of my own.

(Wanted to let you know what's going on. Why I haven't posted in a long while.. Last Monday and this Friday is my final exams. Please keep me in your prayers that I pass them all. By next week I will get my blogging game back up!!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Bachelorette Season13 - Rachel Lindsay

This was the first Bachelorette I ever watched; well at least from begin to end. I had four favourites. In no particular order: Alex Bordyukov, Dean Unglert, Peter Kraus, and Bryan Abasolo.
I truly like Rachel; she is role model to a lot of young girls. She is an amazing person. I will take this time to congratulate her and her nice soon to be husband. I wish you both an amazing, long happy life together.
The last four were Dean Unglert, Peter Karus, Bryan Abasolo and Eric Bigger
The men listed above, she when to their home towns. Surprising the most difficult one was Dean Unglert. He had family drama and let’s face it everyone has family drama. So if that had anything to do with her decision I would not call that being fair. To be honest if Dean feeling were so true why did he go on Bachelor Paradise? Not to say anything bad about him. He is wonderful, He absolutely gorgeous. I really hope he finds the love he deserves and he live is life to the fullest!! He is so young! Boy, it'…

This is part of me, he is part of me!

You ever had a strong crush on someone! Like everything about them made you want to be with them.  I wanted him! I honestly wanted him! But then I thought he had a girlfriend so I was like whatever not going to waste my time crushing over a taken boy! I was like 15 maybe! Or maybe younger not sure! I think 14!

So I crushed on him, and we was in the same class and I never spoke to him for about a year! So within that year I found out the girl I thought he was with was in a relationship with someone else!!!! And spontaneously we became friends! Like really good friends!

Our conversations were timeless. Something about him and the type person he was made me want to know everything about him! Like we were never together, never kissed, but they was a zing between us. Some kind off force that made it feel so natural! Like he called me all those cheese names like baby, babe, babygirl , wifeey! But it felt natural! I remember one valentines we both were single and he was like you are my vale…